Release notes for Gluster 5.13
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.5, 5.6, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10, 5.11, and 5.12 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 5 stable release.
NOTE: This is supposed to be last minor release of 5.
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-5.12 are listed below.
- #1803810: Functionality to enable log rotation for user serviceable snapshot's logs.
- #1127: Mount crash during background shard cleanup
- #1103:afr: prevent spurious entry heals leading to gfid split-brain
- #1067:Metadata heal picks different brick each time as source if there are no pending xattrs
- #1028:Segfault in FUSE process, potential use after free
- #1390914: Glusterfs create a flock lock by anonymous fd, but can't release it forever.
- #1806931: Changes to self-heal logic w.r.t. detecting metadata split-brains
- #1807007: The result (hostname) of getnameinfo for all bricks (ipv6 addresses) are the same, while they are not.
- #1807431: Setting cluster.heal-timeout requires volume restart
- #1807748: bug-1402841.t-mt-dir-scan-race.t fails spuriously
- #1808256: Glusterfs create a flock lock by anonymous fd, but can't release it forever.
- #1809440: [brickmux]: glustershd crashed when rebooting 1/3 nodes at regular intervals