Release notes for Gluster 6.1
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 6.0 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 6 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 10th May, 2019
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-6.0 are listed below.
- #1679904: client log flooding with intentional socket shutdown message when a brick is down
- #1690950: lots of "Matching lock not found for unlock xxx" when using disperse (ec) xlator
- #1691187: fix Coverity CID 1399758
- #1692101: Network throughput usage increased x5
- #1692957: rpclib: slow floating point math and libm
- #1693155: Excessive AFR messages from gluster showing in RHGSWA.
- #1693223: [Disperse] : Client side heal is not removing dirty flag for some of the files.
- #1693992: Thin-arbiter minor fixes
- #1694002: Geo-re: Geo replication failing in "cannot allocate memory"
- #1694561: gfapi: do not block epoll thread for upcall notifications
- #1694610: glusterd leaking memory when issued gluster vol status all tasks continuosly
- #1695436: geo-rep session creation fails with IPV6
- #1695445: ssh-port config set is failing
- #1697764: [cluster/ec] : Fix handling of heal info cases without locks
- #1698471: ctime feature breaks old client to connect to new server
- #1699198: Glusterfs create a flock lock by anonymous fd, but can't release it forever.
- #1699319: Thin-Arbiter SHD minor fixes
- #1699499: fix truncate lock to cover the write in tuncate clean
- #1699703: ctime: Creation of tar file on gluster mount throws warning "file changed as we read it"
- #1699713: glusterfs build is failing on rhel-6
- #1699714: Brick is not able to detach successfully in brick_mux environment
- #1699715: Log level changes do not take effect until the process is restarted
- #1699731: Fops hang when inodelk fails on the first fop