Release notes for Gluster 7.3
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 7.0 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 7 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 20th Mar, 2020
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Make thin-arbiter name unique in 'pending-xattr' option. By making this unique, we can host single thin-arbiter node for multiple clusters.
Bugs addressed since release-7.2 are listed below.
- #1768407: glusterfsd memory leak observed after enable tls
- #1791154: xlators/features/quota/src/quota.c:quota_log_usage
- #1793085: gf_event doesn't work for glfsheal process
- #1793412: config ssh-port can accept negative and outside allowed port range value
- #1793492: cli: duplicate defns of cli_default_conn_timeout and cli_ten_minutes_timeout
- #1794019: Mounts fails after reboot of 1/3 gluster nodes
- #1795540: mem leak while using gluster tools
- #1802449: spurious self-heald.t failure