Release notes for Gluster 8.2
This is a Improvements and bugfix release. The release notes for 8.0, 8.1
contain a listing of all the new features that were added
and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 8 stable release.
NOTE: Next minor release tentative date: Week of 20th Oct, 2020
Improvements and Highlights
Below improvements have been added to this minor release.
- Glustereventsd will accept IPv6 packets too. Issue (#1377)
Builds are available at
Issues addressed in this release
Please find the list of issues added to this release below.
- #1000 [bug:1193929] GlusterFS can be improved
- #1060 [bug:789278] Issues reported by Coverity static analysis tool
- #1332 Unable to Upgrade to Gluster 7 from Earlier Version
- #1440 glusterfs 7.7 fuse client memory leak
- #1472 Readdir-ahead leads to inconsistent ls results