Release notes for Gluster 9.1
This is a bugfix and improvement release. The release notes for 9.0 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 9 stable release.
NOTE: - Next minor release tentative date: Week of 30th Apr, 2021 - Users are highly encouraged to upgrade to newer releases of GlusterFS.
Highlights of Release
- Provide autoconf option to enable/disable storage.linux-io_uring during compilation #2063
- Healing data in 1MB chunks instead of 128KB for improving healing performance #2067
Builds are available at
Issues addressed in this release
Please find the list of issues added to this release below.
- #1406 shared storage volume fails to mount in ipv6 environment
- #1991 mdcache: bug causes getxattr() to report ENODATA when fetchin...
- #2063 Provide autoconf option to enable/disable storage.linux-io_ur...
- #2067 Change self-heal-window-size to 1MB by default
- #2107 mount crashes when setfattr -n distribute.fix.layout -v "yes"...
- #2154 "Operation not supported" doing a chmod on a symlink
- #2192 4+1 arbiter setup is broken
- #2198 There are blocked inodelks for a long time
- #2234 Segmentation fault in directory quota daemon for replicated v...