Release notes for Gluster 3.10.11
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 3.10.0, 3.10.1, 3.10.2, 3.10.3, 3.10.4, 3.10.5, 3.10.6, 3.10.7, 3.10.8, 3.10.9 and 3.10.10 contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.10 stable release.
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
No Major changes
- Brick multiplexing is being tested and fixed aggressively but we still have a few crashes and memory leaks to fix.
Bugs addressed since release-3.10.10 are listed below.
- #1486542: "ganesha.so cannot open" warning message in glusterd log in non ganesha setup.
- #1544461: 3.8 -> 3.10 rolling upgrade fails (same for 3.12 or 3.13) on Ubuntu 14
- #1544787: tests/bugs/cli/bug-1169302.t fails spuriously
- #1546912: tests/bugs/posix/bug-990028.t fails in release-3.10 branch
- #1549482: Quota: After deleting directory from mount point on which quota was configured, quota list command output is blank