Release notes for Gluster 4.0.1
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 4.0.0, contain a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 4.0 release.
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
No Major changes
No Major issues
Bugs addressed since release-4.0.0 are listed below.
- #1550946: [brick-mux] performance bottleneck introduced while solving ping timer expiry
- #1552404: [CIOT] : Gluster CLI says "io-threads : enabled" on existing volumes post upgrade.
- #1554235: Memory corruption is causing crashes, hangs and invalid answers
- #1555198: After a replace brick command, self-heal takes some time to start healing files on disperse volumes
- #1555309: core: libtirpc, backport XDR macro refactor
- #1557906: [EC] Read performance of EC volume exported over gNFS is significantly lower than write performance