Release notes for Gluster 5.12
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.5, 5.6, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10, and 5.11 contains a listing of all the new features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 5 stable release.
Next minor release tentative date: Week of 10th April, 2020
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
Bugs addressed since release-5.11 are listed below.
- #1803810: Functionality to enable log rotation for user serviceable snapshot's logs.
- #1804512: Mounts fails after reboot of 1/3 gluster nodes
- #1804522: Rebalance is causing glusterfs crash on client node
- #1805047: I/O error on writes to a disperse volume when replace-brick is executed
- #1805049: Glusterfsd crashing in ec-inode-write.c, in GF_ASSERT
- #1805050: [Disperse] : Client side heal is not removing dirty flag for some of the files.
- #1805051: Disperse volume : data corruption with ftruncate data in 4+2 config
- #1805052: Disperse volume : Ganesha crash with IO in 4+2 config when one glusterfsd restart every 600s
- #1805053: An Input/Output error happens on a disperse volume when doing unaligned writes to a sparse file
- #1805054: Disperse volume : data corruption with ftruncate data in 4+2 config
- #1805055: Open fd heal should filter O_APPEND/O_EXCL
- #1805056: Disperse volume : data corruption with ftruncate data in 4+2 config
- #1805057: [EC] shd crashed while heal failed due to out of memory error.