Release notes for Gluster 4.1.2
Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
- Release 4.1.0 notes incorrectly reported that all python code in Gluster packages are python3 compliant, this is not the case and the release note is amended accordingly.
Bugs addressed since release-4.1.1 are listed below.
- #1593536: ctime: Self heal of symlink is failing on EC subvolume
- #1593537: posix/ctime: Mdata value of a directory is different across replica/EC subvolume
- #1595524: rmdir is leaking softlinks to directories in .glusterfs
- #1597116: afr: don't update readables if inode refresh failed on all children
- #1597117: lookup not assigning gfid if file is not present in all bricks of replica
- #1597229: glustershd crashes when index heal is launched before graph is initialized.
- #1598193: Stale lock with lk-owner all-zeros is observed in some tests
- #1599629: Don't execute statements after decrementing call count in afr
- #1599785: _is_prefix should return false for 0-length strings
- #1600941: [geo-rep]: geo-replication scheduler is failing due to unsuccessful umount
- #1603056: When reserve limits are reached, append on an existing file after truncate operation results to hang
- #1603099: directories are invisible on client side